AMHA studbook gone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I've had the AMHA studbook for a year and always get there by the URL in my favorites. I just renewed and have been using it just fine. But tonight I go to look up a horse and it says that domain expired and is gone now. If it is working for anyone here, can you please post the link for me?

I'm not sure why the link I've used for over a year is now not there.

Thanks!

I'll call first thing and get it fixed.

Yeah, I found the whole AMHA website to be down last night.
default_sad.png

I used it later in the Afternoon yesterday without a problem and just tried it this AM and it seems to be working fine.

This is so strange. I was using the AMHA site last night while others were telling me they couldn't get to it. I could get to it just fine. Now this morning I can't access it. I wonder if turning off my computer then back on this morning made the difference?

Hope it's fixed soon!

Charlotte

I was also on it the last few days without any problems but it isn't working for me this morning either
default_no.gif

Hope it gets fixed soon!

It's still not working properly. If you just type amha.org into your browser (at least on my computer), it comes up with 'domain name expired'. Hope it gets fixed TODAY!!

It's still not working properly. If you just type amha.org into your browser (at least on my computer), it comes up with 'domain name expired'. Hope it gets fixed TODAY!!

Hi all - Happy Friday the 13th...it is living up to its name here at the office! Our website IS down and we have already taken care of ensuring it gets back up asap. However the hosting company advised us that it make take 24-72 hours.
default_wacko.png

In the meantime, you can access our website through this address:

http://66.34.166.111

and the Studbook at:

http://studbook.amha.org

We apologize profusely for the inconvenience and will let you know as soon as it is back up! Our email is unaffected by this situation.

~ Alison

It's still gone for me, even the link Alison posted doesn't work. It says expired.

I know they'll get it fixed soon!
default_smile.png

That link Alison provided came up just fine for me. Try refreshing your browser or deleting your cookies and temp files.

Charlotte

I hadn't been on in a couple of days so wasn't aware of the problem. Hope it's back up and running! I inadvertantly let my webpage domain expire last year and just about had a panic attack when I realized it was GONE.... Fortunately I caught it quickly and it was restored as soon as I paid to renew it. (and Jean had it backed up too thank goodness
default_smile.png
)

Jan

Latest posts

Back