Buckskin Jewel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
100_2245.jpg

New baby and now

IMG_0129.jpg

The compliments mean so much to me coming from such prestigous breeders. I just wanted to say that your picture of Spirits Grand Finale (hope I got that correct) is beautiful!

that color is *gorgeous* Wow! Nice little girl
default_smile.png
wub.gif

Awh! I am so sorry. That would have 'bout killed me.

Amazing how much alike they are marked! Jewel's winter coat is coming in the same tan color, and her black marking are starting to show up on her stockings now. I think we have her hooves about to where they should be now, just need to make sure she is balanced and symetrical.

Strudel had her angel wings too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute little foal!

By chance, is the bay pinto momma originally from minis r us? She looks familiar to me...Just curious.

Sheila

Thanks, it does kill me when i look at her more recent pics and yes, she did have her angel wings on.

Her legs were starting to get black in them, isn't fun seeing their colors change? That's a nice pic of Jewel and mom standing there, who is Jewels sire?

Her sire is Blue Stars Hot Rod Harley, Minis R Us sold him to High Meadow Minis in Colbran Co. He just had another filly born the 10th, another grulla pinto. So far we know he produced 3 fillies his first breeding season, two grulla pintos, and my buckskin, kinda (lol) grulla looking when clipped, filly. I really think her stripe will fade out. I can't wait for next springs clipping to see what will turn up. And yes it is fun to see the black start to spot in here and there on her legs. This whole experience is new to us and I sure am enjoying it.

The December No Worries Club magazine will have an article on Jewel in it. Can't wait.

They are both beautiful but I especially love the foal's head - such a beauty!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back