Crazy Hair....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy Me

Reaction score
Funky hair for today!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

110707_131611.jpg

110707_131911.jpg

110707_134921.jpg

Lovecasper is that you???????????
Marty, haha no, I'm over here. Fancy Me is a friend, and i take care of her pony sometimes.
default_saludando.gif

LOVE the hair!!!!! We need to rename her Alfalfa. (little rascals movie, yeah)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is so cute!

I got a little excited when I saw the topic and thought "Hey! I've got some pics I can share there." Only the pics weren't of any of my horses, they were of me.
default_biggrin.png

hahaha! That's something I would do to poor Bailey! :DOH!

Actually, the other day, I walked out of the house with my hair straightener/iron in my hand. Hubby asked what I was doing. I said "going out to staighten Bailey's mane and tail of course!"
default_biggrin.png

I love playing with his mane and tail, although I often wonder what the other 'boy' horses would think of it! Hubby says he would beaten up if he was a human and the other boys found out he had his hair 'straightened'.
default_risa_suelos.gif

hahaha too cute! I like the straightener idea too! Here are some pics of poor Melody when I briefly played with her forelock. It's such fun! Hope you don't mind me adding to your funny hair post
default_wink.png

DSC04583.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

Hahah! yeah if there was a plug in my barn Fancy's hair would be straightened
default_rolleyes.gif
Yeah her bridal path is a mohawk! when we got her it was pretty, now it is just punkish.....
default_wacko.png

Love the pictures of Melody by the way. She sure is a cutie!

That's a total mis-use of scrunchies!

I'm dying........

Latest posts

Back