Mare Stare set up with Vista...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
We have always used a Dazzle (the black one) with our XP computer, but as luck would have it, our XP computer no longer exists. Now we find that we need a different video capture device for Vista but have no idea what to use or where to get one. Can anyone help? Mare is coming up to 300 days Saturday and we have other computer and e-mail issues too!

Thanks!!!

We have always used a Dazzle (the black one) with our XP computer, but as luck would have it, our XP computer no longer exists. Now we find that we need a different video capture device for Vista but have no idea what to use or where to get one. Can anyone help? Mare is coming up to 300 days Saturday and we have other computer and e-mail issues too!

Thanks!!!
Dazzle also makes one for vista. It's about 100.00 I have one and it works great.

Thank you for the help. My husband did try to download the driver and that didn't work, but he found something on Amazon that he ordered last night. We really wanted to get something ordered ASAP!

Believe it or not, we had to replace 2 of our 4 computers in the past year - one just last week. So we even have one with Windows 7 on it.....

I have a dazzle too for xp but mine said that it works for vista too, I just had to upgrade since I got windows 7. Hope this helps....

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Dazzle arrived today and we are setting it up now. Keep your fingers crossed...

Latest posts

Back