My little Suprise!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.T

Reaction score
I got a second miniature horse! Well, I'm going to lease her for about a year, and then I will buy her if everything goes well and she's good. Her name is Erin Blu. I absolutely already love her! Her amha paperwork will be handed in soon, and I will be registering her with the phta. She was born last june so she is barely a year and she is 31". she is a sorrel/chestnut pinto. She wasn't really worked with and hadn't been haltered till a few months after she was born so she can be fresh, but so can all babies, but she is VERY well behaved considering that. I'm planning on working with her for the rest of the year and not jumping into showing her till she's ready. I plan to bring her to a few shows just for the experiance and so she can see everything, but not actually show her. She has a good bite, good blood lines, good confermation, and beautiful blue eyes! Let me know what you think about her!

1s1ugx.jpg

4q2cdj.jpg

a9s029.jpg

28qq3vs.jpg

sorry this picture is fuzzy and you have to tilt your head!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back