Received GREAT news in the mail

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

It's not often good news comes in the mail, but we received some great news from AMHR the other day. The letter states that "Catch" has achieved 2008 AMHR All Star Division A Award again this year! His achieving it once was incredible, but for him to receive it again is pegging our emotion meter. Thanks for letting Tommy and I share with you how proud we are of our little spotty boy, "Catch" and how much we love him.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamer aka "Catch"[/SIZE]

catchnov07.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Congrats! Catch is a beautiful horse and you should be proud of his accomplishments...

Thanks for sharing...

Dawn & Tommy -

Congratulations!! He is indeed a beautiful horse and it's been fun to watch him grow up. Looking forard to seeing you folks at Touch of Class.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

My god, every time you post a different pic of your boy I think he cannot possibly look better, then you come out with the next one! Catch is spectacular, straight up.

Congratulations on your WELL-DESERVED All-Star result!!!
default_saludando.gif

Big Congratulations to you all! Catch is very derserving of the award. He is just awsome!

Pam C.

Congratulations! He is like the energizer bunny - just keeps on going!

Tommy, Dawn and Catch,

A huge congrats! Well deserved and we know you'll have more moments to share your successes! That's awesome!

Dawn I had the great honor of meeting Catch and you when he was a weanling in Fort Worth, TX at the World Show and he was such a little cutie. Congratulations to you and Catch.

Carlene

Congratulations! His awards just keep coming don't they?!

Catch is obviously beautiful and correct, but what I love most about him is his balance. Such perfect balance is SO darn hard to come by in these minis. You guys should be very proud!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back