Show us your champgane minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
I'd love to see photos of champagne miniatures! Will you share???

I have a gold champagne dun filly. The colour is so diluted there is no colour left :bgrin

img0014lu9.jpg

Here are our two champagnes...
default_wub.png
:

Our Stallion, "Rolex" - "Bethel Rolex Gold Champagne of Ms" - Gold Champagne Pinto (3yrs old)

Rolex1.jpg

Our Mare, "Rose" - "SWA Champagne N Roses" - Gray Amber Champagne (3yrs old)

Rose.jpg

We hope to have our very first baby by them late next year. :aktion033:

Well...
default_unsure.png
: Here's to "hoping" anyways.
default_wink.png
:

Some gorgeous horses!!!I love your filly Margret!!I dont think I would have been able to sell her.

Thanks for sharing! What a gorgeous group! I love that classic filly! WOW!

Thanks, and thats a no brainer for me Tristan, :lol:

I'm not allowed to keep any of my mares offspring as per my husband.
default_poke.gif
:

Its rewarding for me though just to raise them while they are young, and see them into their new homes.
default_yes.gif
:

Bringing this thread back up as I'd LOVE to see more! Champagne is such a gorgeous color, I'd love to have one someday
default_smile.png

Well I own one that I've never seen in person. I've owned her a full year now.
default_unsure.png
Luckily...I'll FINALLY be picking her up this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure which Champagne color she is but she is a pinto.

April13.jpg

You are welome to stop by my place here in Queen Creek CheyAut
default_yes.gif
and see my Stallion Prince..

He had a classic colt out of a mare that we rebred for someone here in Arizona.

This picture is right after I clipped him at around 2 months, and shows his darker color.

thunderrearcropad3jpg.jpg

Minimule, lol about owning for a year but still not having your horse
default_smile.png
Hope you'll be sharing more photos once you pick her up!

Margaret, that's dark! WIll (did?) he grow back in lighter? I have a lot to learn about champagne, so I don't know
default_smile.png
I was looking at your site last night
default_smile.png
Prince is a handsome man and I was telling my husband how I think he and one of mine would have a nice foal ;)

Believe it or not CheyAut, Thunder the dark Classic colt ( also shown in my avatar) came out of a Gold Cream Champagne mare that is as white as snow..

She is now owned by Silver Ridge Arabians, and was just ultra sounded in foal to Prince to be carring a colt for next year.

He did lighten a bit as he matured, but its hard to predict for sure what the color genes will throw, but Thunder is Champagne on a Black based horse.

Now Amira, this gold champagne filly is the result of Champagne on a red based horse, as her dam was a red mare.

Amiratrailer.jpg

At 6 months old, Amira became lighter, and I suspect now she is darkening, and becoming more golden.
default_yes.gif

amira7monthsshaved.jpg

You are welcome to bring one or many girls over to visit with you.

Since I sold all of my mares, this year Prince has been a bit bored, and would welcome the company.
default_yes.gif

THESE ARE MY TWO GIRLS AND ONE FOAL...

willow_tree_miniatures003013.jpg

CLASSIC CHAMPAGNE MARE WITH A PARTIAL BLUE EYE, TOYLAND HONEY SURPRIZE

willow_tree_miniatures004009.jpg

CLASSIC SILVER CHAMPAGNE FILLY, WTM ART WON O WON (SILVER ACCORDING TO THE ICHR, BUT I DO NOT AGREE) OUT OF THE ABOVE MARE... THIS FILLY ALSO HAS TWO BLUE EYES... GRANDSIRE IS A SPLASH OVERO.

willow_tree_miniatures006001.jpg

LAB TESTED GOLD CREME CHAMPAGNE FOAL OUT OF THE ABOVE MARE AND A CREMELLO STALLION, LOOKED CREMELLO AT BIRTH BUT STARTED GETTING THE "PUMPKIN" COLORED SKIN AT ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD... HE HAS BEEN SOLD TO SUE AT CHAMPAGNE WISHES MINIATURES.

I LOVE THE CHAMPAGNE HORSES... THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back