Welcome to the new Back Porch!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
By now many of you have noticed the new "tone" on the back porch? Since this trial started a little over 2 months ago No longer is this part of Lil Beginnings a place for intentionally posting overly controversial topics...You may still discuss some news stories here but no slamming other members opinions.

Reviewing this last months topics and posts here on the BP today (11.18.12) you'll find topics such as:

I desperately need ideas for sick cat

Funniest Favorite Commericals - last post by Danielle_E.

Jumping Bareback

Slow Cooker Recipes

THANKSGIVING -- Whatcha Making?

Opinions, experiences sought on Mac computers....

SEARS backstabbing the little guy

National Mountain Trail Championship video -- what a good horse!

Priceless - for those of us that ride or use to, lol

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Pupdate-almost 5 weeks!

For people who love to read

AQHA Show Record lookup?

Single cup coffee makers

At what point do you intervene and reach out to parents?

20% Kidney function???

you can scroll through page 2 and 3 as well and find many light hearted posts and friendly banter. This is the new Back Porch
A "gathering place" for all of us to discuss almost anything "NHR" with friendly banter! Enjoy inspirational and motivational conversation. Please feel free to also share your worries or grief. PLEASE NOTE:..no heated heavy debate "with each other" or criticism of others opinions. Remember to say "It is my opinion" or "I think"...if you disagree with someones post. This board is monitored - have fun! Debby and the LBI team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the 'new' back porch! Nice to see topics that don't lead to hard feelings between posters
default_smile.png

I am happy to see this post. I was told to come back and check out the "New Tone". Looks like I will be a regular again. I have missed posting here and helping out when I could. TY for pulling in the reins....

Yeah ! I don't talk religion or politics..... a happy place !

That is awesome!!! I enjoy political discussions, but the back porch was WAYYYY above just discussing. Glad to see this. I had not been on here very much anymore, because of that!

I had also left. I'm glad to see the political boards deleted and I was one of the ones in favor of them in the beginning. It got harsh.

TY Ladies. I really have missed LB and the members. I am looking forward to the new tone...

Latest posts

Back