HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
Well, Joshua turned 22 years old today. David and I seemed to have an okay day. Just kinda talked about all the fun times we have had over the years. A few tears, and lots of laughs in just good memories of all the silly things that kid done and has said.

Lara and David

Lara and David, God keep you safe and help you to see the good days more and more as time goes on.

It never goes away but the pain does become bearable.

God Bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]so glad to hear you could smile and laugh some, hugs to you both, Nikki[/SIZE]

Lara and David,

Special hugs for both of you!!

The birthday of a child is always so very special, no matter if they are still here with us or not. We always remember the birthday of our Kerry, and think about him and reminisce the things that he did and the love and joy that he brought to us .

One of my fears is that everyone will forget about Kerry and it will be like he was never here - our family and friends are great and they help us to keep Kerry's memories alive. We often bake a cake on his birthday, I know it sounds foolish but anyone who has lost a precious child will understand.

Our granddaughter Meghan Kerri that has his name for her middle name always remembers us with flowers on Kerry's birthday.

We just went through his deathday which was August 27th. I try my very best to ignore that day but it is always there.

They say "time does heal" but they don't know - because the pain is always there - it may lessen but it never goes away.

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!

Happy Birthday Joshua and happy memories to you Lara and David
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back