Need help with photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaraP

Reaction score
so I have decided to ask you all for help. We had Liz McMillian photos done and got the proofs, now I can't decide which photos I like the best. What I can't understand is the photos's of Cavaliers head. His head doesn't look like that. He has a tiny head.. Sure could use some help.

http://www.equineimagery.com/lightbox/inde...06JSW/06JSW_028

Here is a pic of Little Kings Buckeroo Cavalier as a yearling.
cavalier.jpg

Boy really a hard decision, but I like to see their manes.
default_wub.png
:

My choice is 22. How many are you choosing?

Good Luck :saludando:

wow he is gorgous! i would have to go with #22 me and my horse friend are sitting here and we both agreed
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:
default_wink.png
:

Yep, 22 would also be my choice for one. But you have to order one of those head shots without the halter on, those are stunning.

Lara,

For the head shot I really like #14 it really shows his expression in his eyes. For the body shot I like #22. I do not like any of the shots where he is standing uphill, I think they tend to give people the impress that maybe there is something wrong with the horses topline when the photographer stands them uphill. I think your horse looks very relaxed and natural in #22 and he is shot on a level ground which also shows that he has a great topline. He is not overly stretched show you get a good look at his natural beautiful neckline also.

Whichever ones you select you have a very good looking horse there.

Michele

I personally like 19 better than 22--it shows off his head better.

I'd like 11 if Liz would crop it to make it into a head/neck photo.

Lara,

I LOVE
default_wub.png
: #16! I think it shows how beautifully balanced he is! They are all beautiful pictures, but that is my favorite.
default_smile.png
Thanks for sharing him with us.

Jodi

First I want to thank you all so much for taking the time to look at the photos.. And helping me pick.. We are gonna order 3 so we can have different ones in the World instead of the same photo all the time. It looks like #22 took more votes then any.. So for sure I am gonna order 22.

But again guys, thanks so much for your help..

Lara

i LOVE 22! and 4 is really cool too. 14 is nice, and i really like 11. but i absolutely LOVE 22.

he is a really pretty horse!

Ok, I'm on slow dial-up, so it took me awhile to look at the pictures.

I like #24 as a head shot (I love the no halter pic). And, I love #22 and #7.

They were all very nice, but these are my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW...OMG that is the most beautiful backdrop...Im am like way jealous that you have that to look at every day. Ok back to the task at hand. I like 7 I think it was with the hook in the neck and then 22 would be next fav. But that is the most awesome scenery I have seen in some time...

Gorgeous horse btw!!He is soo pretty ahem handsome!!lol I realy like number's 24,and 25
default_yes.gif
:

Nice photos!

I like 16 and 18. They make his neck/throat look slim and clean. Especially number 16 for head and neck shot of him. I think someone else said they liked that one too, for that shot.

Congrats on him, he looks terrific! Yeah, don't know about head shots sometimes, HARD to photo horses.

B

I love Liz pics......she's supposed to be coming our way in Sept and I'm on the list! I wish we had that scenary though! I liked #7 because it shows his hookey neck and I'm with the others with #22. Great pics.....would be hard to choose! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back