Another newbie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helloo! I think many of us that own or have owned full sized horses, and now have minis, can't believe how long we've gone without having the wee ones in our lives!

Welcome from central Ohio
default_aktion033.gif
One year for Christmas about 15 years ago the only gift our son wanted was a Cattle Dog puppy. It was a Christmas to remember. Had to search wide and far to find a puppy. They are wonderful, loyal and VERY SMART dogs.

Hi Sandy and welcome from Oregon!! I think you'll enjoy showing the mini's since you like showing dogs also!! The forum is a great place to "hang" with other mini lovers!

Welcome from all of us here at Coventry Lane Farm, we are located 50 miles east of Pittsburgh Pa. We also have Texas Lornhorn beef cattle and we have a Austrialian cattle dog being a male blue merle which is the smartest dog that I have owned and his name is Sidney, they are amazing dogs. We raise, breed and show miniature horses along with the Classic and Modern Shetland ponies......stop by and see us if you are ever in the area.
default_saludando.gif

Hi and welcome to Lil Beginnings. I live in Northwest Pennsylvania, so not too far from you.
default_smile.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sandy! Welcome from your "neighbor" in West Virginia.

The forum is like the daily reader for the miniature horse lover....great info and pictures.

Latest posts

Back