Congratulations to Coventry Lane Farm (Pamela & Scott)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Congratulations to Pam & Scott of Coventry Lane Farm on the purchase of Grand Illusion of GCF
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Wish you much luck this year in Tulsa @ the AMHR National Show with him
default_aktion033.gif
and next year out in the show ring as well. I know you are very excited about him and i am just as excited to see him out in the ring with you both as i know you will do fantastic with him
default_cheekkiss.gif

1r.jpg

1-22.jpg

24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, a big congratulations! I love that colt!!! If I were breeding appaloosas, I would have snapped him up in an instant!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on finding him a wonderful home... His grandma is gonna be proud ....

Congratulations Pam and Scott I'll bet you'll take him far
default_thumbup.gif

what a beautiful little colt you got there
default_wub.png

Leeana he is one of my favorites of the year so far I've seen on the forum

this season
default_wub.png

I have had my eye on this colt from Leeana since he was born and really wasn't looking to purchase another horse at the moment with 2 mares due to foal here within another month, but every time I saw his picture, I thought ...boy he would do well in the ring and in a few years my loud black leopard filly named Diva would need a boyfriend, so I thought might as well and go for it. So this handsome fellow will get weaned and come home with us from coming from attending the Shetland Congress and be buddies with our palomino pinto ASPC/AMHR blue eyed weanling filly and they both will begin to learn how to stand for halter for the Nationals.

I really need to quit looking at horses over the internet, always gets me into buying another miniature or shetland, but he was eye candy to me and that fellow needs to be shown to his full potenial. We have big plans for this little guy.

Thanks for all the congrats as well on our new loud appaloosa colt, and good luck showing this summer everyone.
default_smile.png

congrats to all...this is one fine looking foal!

Congrats again!

Latest posts

Back