Got a New Show Halter!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hear is TimberYorks Silver Bullet modeling my new halter from Minitack!I just love it, the prettiest halter I have seen yet imo. Let me know what you think
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I just love this little man, he is sooo friendly and just loves kisses. Thanks so much to Christine at Timberyork!!Hes an awsome little guy.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

201_0052.jpg

201_0054.jpg

201_0055.jpg

201_0061.jpg

[Please dont mind my barn clothes :DOH! , not exactly the most fashionable person in the neighbourhood
default_biggrin.png
]

-in the bag is mini wheats (there favourite treat) and I am thinking of taking the throat chain off...im not sure I like it and it looks to big so could some one give me there opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
LOVE IT!
default_yes.gif
The halter...and your horse!
default_wub.png

He's looking good and the halter is very nice. I love my Timberyork mini. Her name is Timberyork Inquisitive Embrace, aka Bree. She is a sweety too. Christine is the best.

Oh geez I LOVE that horse!!

The halters nice, imo, leave the throatlatch chain.

Whats the name for that halter?
default_smile.png

He's growing up nicely
default_smile.png
Fancy little boy. I love the halter!! Its hard to tell how the chain will "fall" with his fuzzies in the way
default_smile.png
... but if you dont use it, I'll buy it off ya;) haha.

What a gorgeous fella :D

Giver the others a hug and kiss
default_smile.png

IMO - take the chain off. It catches the eye and distracts from this pretty boys head. He's a dandy!

Thanks for all your opinions!!Great help!!

Thanks for the compliments on my lil man to! I just love him and he is growing up so fast
default_smile.png
. Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Very pretty little guy and the halter looks nice on him.

I think its very pretty on him!!! Leave the throatlatch!!! So pretty with it on! I got a new one for christmas and haven't even tried it on my mini yet! Shame on me! But I'm contiplating adding conchos and a throatlatch. May do it becuase I like yours so much!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back