If you were stranded on a desert island

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mominis

Reaction score
If you were stranded on a desert island with your mini, other than a halter and lead, feed, water, a temp stall and supplements, what would you bring with you?

CLIPPERS!!!
default_biggrin.png

And since there probably wouldnt be any electricity I guess I would have to find some clippers that are solar powered. LOL

My horse vac! (And a solar panel or generator to power it, of course.
default_wink.png
) Although what with all that white sand to roll in I don't suppose the horse is actually going to get nearly as dusty, muddy or nasty as he does here at home. Hmm. So maybe a cart and harness instead. And a camera. Can't forget all those gorgeous beach shots!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
A generator to power my little tv so I wouldn't miss what you all at Lil beginnings are up to!!!!!
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Unlimited shampoo for the horse, unlimited goat's milk shampoo/soap bars for me, a brush for the mini, 2 combs (1 for me, 1 for Mini), a good pair of tweezers because even though nobody would see me I would go crazy not being able to pull rabid eyebrow and chin hairs from me! Oh, and a 5x mirror so I could see to remove the hairs. And let's have tons of books on cd, a cd player, and unlimited supply of batteries. A good moisturizer for me, a never ending self-maintaining organic garden/orchard, and a helicopter flying over daily dropping off wine, cheese, nuts, and chocolate. That was ez! Oh, and my Jamison mattress (King size), 2 sets of Egyptiian cotton sheets, and a few nice absorbent towels. A few pairs of blue jean cutoffs and a few tee shirts. And would it be too much to ask for an ink pen and a journal? And of course toothbrush and baking soda.
default_saludando.gif

Banamine, antibiotics and a first aid kit for both of us.
default_biggrin.png

I don't care what we LOOK like, only what we FEEL like!

Lucy

My dog, Emma, she makes me happy. Something for shade for me, the mini(s) (I think I have 10 there in my dream
default_wink.png
) and Emma. Fresh cool water for all three (13) of us as well. Sounds too good to be true...
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back