Jandts bloodline

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole Smith

Reaction score
I am purchasing a mare that is Jandt’s breeding top and bottom. I am going to attach her pedigree. I am looking for any info on any of these horses behind her and would especially love to have photos of any of them!

Attachments

• IMG_0956.png
    IMG_0956.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I've never heard of them, but it looks like they have been breeding for a long time. I hope you have some luck finding someone who has more info than I do. And definitely post pics of your mare once you get her!

I've never heard of them, but it looks like they have been breeding for a long time. I hope you have some luck finding someone who has more info than I do. And definitely post pics of your mare once you get her!
Thank you! Here is a video of her and a photo. I pick her up in a couple weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0949.png
    IMG_0949.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • att.G5JAmEZ5d0NbvvaSzTEFjyVyLXolUMNBJszeO18pKEE.mp4
    10.5 MB
She's very pretty, and such a fancy mover. You must be very excited! I'm a little surprised more people haven't chimed in, I know we have some members that follow bloodlines very closely.

She's very pretty, and such a fancy mover. You must be very excited! I'm a little surprised more people haven't chimed in, I know we have some members that follow bloodlines very closely.
The only thing I have found was on here from years ago. Thank you for the kind words about my mare.

Welcome Nicole from Minnesota! 👋

She is a pretty mare and looks like a fun addition to your barn. Do your plans include showing? 😊

I purchased my first miniature horse around 1994 and this introduced me to not just the breed but also the breeders in or near Minnesota. It was quite a burgeoning industry with lots of shows and clinics. Myself and then later our granddaughters had a ton of fun participating.

Jandt bred miniatures were always among the top of any list and all of his minis were very sought after. Our neighbor bred in a small way and she was able to visit the farm and also had a few minis with Jandt breeding. In my memory they were certainly a ‘type’ doing well both as show ponies and family friends.

Enjoy her!

Latest posts

Back