Let's See Your PALOMINO Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to see pictures of your palomino minis! I really love cream dilutes and have some palominos and some buckskins. Here are my palominos, who range in color from very light to ultra golden.

Little Kings BT Bacardi Golda golden palomino two year old B division show gelding son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / BTU:

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Sunny,%20DunIT%20and%20Bacardi%20--%20040%20SMALLER%20FOR%20WEBSITE.jpg

Triple H Derby Day Miracle

a light palomino show gelding and my first ever show horse / first ever stallion (he's now a gelding):

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure

a light palomino weanling filly who looks to be turning grey -- we plan to show her in 2007

Treasure%205%20Mare%20Page.jpg

And what I think is a "trickster". I STILL haven't color tested her (haven't pulled the hairs). She's registered as palomino but I feel she is light silver bay dun...

Harmony Hills Harvest Gold

one of my beloved mares who's been shown and is wonderful to drive

Goldie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
R & S Sunrise Tucson. He was born in April and he's the sweetest boy ever
default_wub.png
:

Right now he's 23" tall.

tucson2.jpg

tucson1.jpg

Heres a picture of the stallion Fantazons Moon Man that I recently sold to a wonderful lady in Idaho. Still have 4 foals coming from him for '07 (think GOLD).

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/Tuxe...orsesa005-1.jpg

Heres a picture of the stallion Fantazons Moon Man that I recently sold to a wonderful lady in Idaho. Still have 4 foals coming from him for '07 (think GOLD).

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f88/Tuxedotex/05horsesa005-1.jpg

default_wacko.png
: Hmmmmm. That certainly didn't work like I thought it was going to. Computer illiterate, tech-challanged person here, guess I better stick to cleaning stall, picking hooves and occasionally cleaning a sheath LOL. Sorry.

default_wacko.png
: Hmmmmm. That certainly didn't work like I thought it was going to. Computer illiterate, tech-challanged person here, guess I better stick to cleaning stall, picking hooves and occasionally cleaning a sheath LOL. Sorry.

default_wacko.png

Trying to help Ginia post a picture of her guy, Fantazons Moon Man:

Genia%2005horsesa005-1.jpg

He is so pretty!
default_yes.gif
:

I don't have any solid palominos but I have palomino pintos. Here are my two.

Cross Country Bad Moon Rising

BADMOONRISINGsm.jpg

Lass

Lass.JPG

omegacard.jpg

Some of you forum oldies may be tired of seeing my fella, LKF Echo's Omega............... He was born in 95 & we've had him since 3 months of age ( he's out of our mare). I've had him on here several times. We don't need him anymore but he ( 31 1/4 inches) is the one the granddaughters are riding when they visit. Guess it is time to geld :eek: Lee's stallion (avatar) before they outgrow Omega.

These are my two big ones, the lady on the right got me started with palominos 27 years ago. Thats Sadie her daughter on the left.

b33-1.jpg

Then comes the mare I bought from Ginia "Post Rock Farms Aspen Gold" aka Tweet

Aspen_Gold_pr.jpg

And then the new boy "Kahoka Palomino Emblem aka (to be announced)

kahokapalominoemblem.jpg

Here are 5 of my palomino '06 foals (oops one is a cremello) They are so much fun and will soon all be going to their new homes except "Twentyfour Karat Gold" I am keeping her, I am also keeping the buckskin filly - "Khaki Kisses" and the pinto filly - "A Unique Gem" - Then I wonder "why" I have soooo many minis!!

P1010001.jpg

you may have seen them before, buuuuuuut...........i never miss an oportunity to show them off!!! lol. okay, the first one is my very golden palomino, Ghost. a total sweetheart. :538:
default_blush.png
: :538:

jumping016.jpg

flagpose005.jpg

GhostVitalSigns010.jpg

CaliforniaPrincess014.jpg

ghostie002.jpg

and then down here we have my little 3 month old palomino colt (on the OPPOSITE end of the palomino color spectrum). his name is Charm. also featured in my avatar.
default_wub.png
:

charmanddad005.jpg

charmanddad012.jpg

momanddadvisitandcharm034.jpg

that Cross Country Bad Moon Rising kind of reminds me of him.
default_smile.png

Here are mine
default_wub.png
:

First is Dusty Lane Commander Majorette, a small daughter of NFC Rowdys Commander:

DustyLaneCommanderMajorette-mares.jpg

Next is Flyin G's American Beauty, a yearling Little Kings Buckeroo God daughter:

chloe17-4-06.jpg

chloehead2.jpg

And finally is Flyin G's By George Shes Amazing, a weanling Buckeroo God filly:

zoe27-15-06.jpg

Tracy

people who have the real GOLDEN palominos - I would love to see their baby photo's to see if they were light colored babies, or golden...I just LOVE golden palominos!

I HAVE A PALOMINO MARE "DEL TERRAS FIRST AWARD" AKA "BLONDIE" AT 24YRS. OLD AND GOING STRONG! THERE ARE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL PICS ON THIS TOPIC. I ENJOY THESE TOPICS WHEN YOU GET TO VIEW SUCH GREAT PICS! I HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT THE PIC THING BUT IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE CHECK HER OUT ON MY WEBPAGE UNDER MARES! :saludando:

[SIZE=12pt]Here's one of our 2006 foals! A beautiful palomini colt with blue eyes! [/SIZE]

This is WWC Miniatures Ice Cream aka (Brady)

brady3.jpg

default_wink.png
: I`ve never tried to post pictures here but will give it a try. I LOVE Palomino horses, light or golden. Our stallion, Ranger Blaze was almost white till he was 4 years old. Most of my foals are born light but darken with age.

Ranger Blaze

rangersblaze.jpg

Honey

honeyblue.jpg

Glow ~

radience.jpg

Daisy ~ 2006 Filly.

daisy.jpg

I hope this works.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: :saludando: IF NOT ~ Sorry!
default_sad.png

Palominos have always been one of my favorite colors, but don't have a lot of them, but here are some of them:

The first is Little America's Rowdy Cowboy who is a son of Del's Cowboy and out of a daughter of Lazy N Redboy!

rowdycowboy0624a.jpg

Next are two of his sons that are full brothers (and available, by the way.)

Little America's Rhinestone Cowboy

rhinestoneDSC_2241.jpg

His little brother, Little America's Cowboy Destiny

destinyDSC_2130.jpg

Next is one of our junior herdsires, Lucky Four Gold Sensation who is a son of Wittmack's Little Skipper.

sensationDSC_2196.jpg

Next is a pinto son of Glenn's Southern Rouge, Little America's Traveller:

traveller_trot.jpg

This next yearling is actually a silver bay, but reads like a palomino app. Hope you don't mind my including him. Little America's Silver Keepsake

keepsakeDSC_9335.jpg

Here are some of our mares:

G.E.'s Sara
gessaraDSC_5347rd.jpg

Sweetwater's Snowflake
sweetwaterssnowflake.jpg

Fantasy Corral's Touch of Gold
touch2.jpg

Here are 5 of my palomino '06 foals (oops one is a cremello) They are so much fun and will soon all be going to their new homes except "Twentyfour Karat Gold" I am keeping her, I am also keeping the buckskin filly - "Khaki Kisses" and the pinto filly - "A Unique Gem" - Then I wonder "why" I have soooo many minis!!

P1010001.jpg

And one of those will be half mine. Can't wait until I get her
default_wub.png
:

This is our palomino mare Ohio's Merri Miss. I love this mare. She was one of the first miniature horses that we bought and has a forever home with us. She is 20 years young.
default_smile.png

Merri%206-2003%20070.jpg

Latest posts

Back