Let's See Your PALOMINO Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my silver palomino stallion, Mac. The photo of him is when he was 2. He is much nicer looking now, but still a very light creamy shade of palomino.

130_348.ts1117675236000.jpg

This is my 4 yo mare, Diamond, with her first filly from this year. Diamond is palomino pinto but appears white for most of the year. Her palomino markings are only visible on her summer coat.

283_348.ts1145668832578.jpg

Here is one of our stallions Glenns Talking Chance

Chance.jpg

we hope to have many Palomino foals in 2007 from Chances's first foal crop.

and this is one of our 2006 filly foals by another of our stallions Mini Bits Diamonds Blaze

3dc21e35.jpg

I have a new one to add. I just got JHK BUCK C BUCKEROO on Monday. He is a BUCKEROO GRANDSON. Can't wait to see him grow up. He will be my future herd sire.

115_1509.jpg

This is my chubby gelding
default_wub.png
: he gets lovely dapples on his coat in summer
default_smile.png

ceas.jpg

And Spiderman with his dam

larisaspiderman.jpg

Someone asked to see palomino pictures as foals if they were golden palominos. My golden palomino is Bacardi, and I have no foal pictures of him. However, he is about the color of a manilla file in the winter:

Bacardi%2011122005%20DSCN0989.jpg

THEN my light palomino, Derby, was much darker when he was born -- he looked like he'd be sorrel:

baby%20picture%20Derby_1.jpg

This is my 2006 colt "Beal's Barnyard Midas Touch" I think he is just Awesome! He has a nearly bald face with one crystal blue eye!
04midas.jpg

Latest posts

Back