Looking for references please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Please PM me with your comments if you know anything about Boot Hill Transportation - Eric Christiansen - out of Raleigh, NC.

I am about to sign a contract and send deposit. Would like to know if any of you have used them or heard of them before I complete the contract and send money.

They've been great at communication and their price is quite reasonable. Their contract appears thorough.

Moderators will remove the post if you put comments here - please PM me or preferably email directly [email protected] with your comments.

You may post that you've sent me a reply if you like but without the details so we aren't deleted (asked permission and got instructions first before posting this topic).

Thanks in advance
default_saludando.gif

Yes, I have a secret .... coming after World Show ....... not telling just yet LOL LOL LOL

Hard not to share just yet! LOL

Thank you EVERYONE who have sent me emails. I'm overwhelmed at the responses. I'm so glad my instincts were right as you all have praised this company very highly. I have peace of mind that my new ....... oh I almost let it slip didn't I? LOL .......... that my new purchase will be in wonderful capable hands. Thank you all for your responses. I have replied to you each individually.

You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll be sure to let them know all your praises too!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back