Name Help Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Okay. I'm not the best at registered names. The dam (Lexus') name is Bane's Egyptian King's Frosty and Royal's is Ravenwood Medalions Royalty. What do you think should be Briar's registered name? The only prerequisite is that "Briar" shouldn't appear in the name; I like the barn name to have no bearing on the registered name at all. Also, am I able to use a prefix like Shiloh Farm's....even though I haven't paid for one (as long as no one is using it?)?. If so, her name would be Shiloh Farm's (Name). Thanks for your help!

025.jpg

027.jpg

june142009053a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably suck at this, but will give it a go in keeping with using sires and dams names

Egyptian Kings Royal Medalion

Royal Frosty

Frosty Royal Medalions

Egyptian Kings Royalty

She's wonderful whatever her registered name is.

Ok, I'm going to get all corny on you but what about Sleeping Beauty? That's what I thought of when I first saw her pics anyway. It's a Disney princess AND she was also known as Briar Rose so it works on many corny levels.
default_laugh.png

I like Tiffany's suggestion, but I also like Shiloh Farm's Briar Rose....what is wrong using the barn name? Especially a cute one.

default_smile.png

I like Tiffany's suggestion, but I also like Shiloh Farm's Briar Rose....what is wrong using the barn name? Especially a cute one.
default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
It IS a cute name. I may have to go against my silly rule...

Here is a few off the top of my head. I like the Medialion name used by candycar so I added that one to.

SF Crown the King

SF Kings Gold

SF Golden Dream

SF Royale Medalion

How about Shiloh Farm's Royally Red (sort of a play on royally bred, too!)?

And, yes, you can use "Shiloh Farm's" as long as no one else has reserved it as their prefix.

She is so cute
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Shiloh Farm's Royally Red (sort of a play on royally bred, too!)?
And, yes, you can use "Shiloh Farm's" as long as no one else has reserved it as their prefix.

She is so cute
default_wub.png

Is there a way you can check to see if a prefix in already taken before using it?

Thanks everyone! "Shiloh Farm's Briar Rose" it is (unless it's rejected
default_wink.png
)! My mom is happy as Rose "Rosita" is her name, and she jokingly would ask if I would call the foal, if a filly, Rose or Rosie
default_laugh.png

Thanks Dan. Very cute!

I think her name will be Shiloh Farms Royalty's Brazen Beauty (because it suits her so well...She is a red head afterall...and she is Brazen: "bold and shameless" lol).

Latest posts

Back