Neat/Spooky Twin Story

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I'm an identical twin.

My brother and I have a love/hate relationship. We've been estranged since about September due to many things, not the least of which is his alcoholism etc. (too much to get into
default_sad.png
). However, we've started tentatively talking.

Anyhoo, here's the point of the post. In August I got a tattoo on my wrist; it's the lat. and long. of my birthplace and hometown: Toronto. So I'm at the Royal in November with my mom (an annual tradition now over the last 5 years), and I show her. She says, "Neat!". She calls me the next day and says, "Are you sitting down?". My brother had just come up to her and asked her opinion on a tattoo he was thinking of getting and it was the exact same thing as I got!!!!! There is absolutely no way he could have known. The only people that knew were Kevin and a smattering of my friends who don't talk to Cameron. Neat, huh?!

Matt........Yep.......Neat, but not surprising (for me, but I'm weird.) Even though you have had your problems there is and will always be a connection between the two of you. What you said is an example and I bet some other things will occur in your lives that will also match or parallel.

Matt........Yep.......Neat, but not surprising (for me, but I'm weird.) Even though you have had your problems there is and will always be a connection between the two of you. What you said is an example and I bet some other things will occur in your lives that will also match or parallel.

Yep, there are many more things. I know know we're connected deeply. And I do love him. I just wish he'd recognise that he needs help...for his sake and his son's sake.

Yes, that really is neat Matt! I've seen/read many similar stories of things like that happening with twins...how cool!!

Latest posts

Back