New photos of my little stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Haven't taken any photos of Apache for a while, and got some pretty good ones out running in the pasture the other day. Just thought I'd share. He'd look a lot better if he'd been groomed. I've been so busy with my parents lately (Mom in nursing home & Dad with pneumonia) that I just haven't had time to do much with my minis this year.
default_no.gif

2009_07_19_ApacheGallopSunnyRight0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheTrotLeft010001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheHeadNeck0001.JPG

2009_06_18_ApacheRomp0001.jpg

2009_07_19_ApacheNeckDown0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApachePranceLeft0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheTrotLeftHeadNeck0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheTrotLeftHeadNeckBig0001.JPG

2009_07_19_ApacheRomp0001.JPG

2009_06_27_ApacheSmiling0001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving the face and colorations on this guy big time. He's got style. I like that boy.

You all might convert me yet over to the pintos!

I'm sorry about your parents as I know that is a tuff one ((((((( ))))))

Dona - sorry to hear about your folks...
default_sad.png

But love the photos!

Liz R.

Yes he has grown up! Nice photos and yes, sorry about your folks. Been there done that, and it's no fun. Hang in there and glad you got to spend a few fun moments with your fur kids.

Dona, I'm sorry for what you're going through with your parents
default_sad.png

Apache is looking good!
default_wub.png

That reminds me, I need to take new pics of his brother Topper! LOL

Now thats a stallion. You just added another to the list of my favorite boys!! I love his coloring. Sorry about your parents its so difficult, I've been there, Heidi

If he goes missing, don't look at me! LOL LOOOOOVE him!!!

Oh my..Dona you KNOW I fell in love with Apache when he was a bitty baby and I still love him. He is so stunning and correct, man I wish he could come and live with me in Canada! Love him love him love him still..you outdid yourself Dona with breeding that boy, talk about a great culmination (sp) to a great breeding program..kudos!!!!

Give him a wee kiss on his wee nose for me..

Kim

PS how big is he...he looks like a little(A) but moves like a biggie (B) to me..man oh man what a boy!!!!!!!

PS how big is he...he looks like a little(A) but moves like a biggie (B) to me..man oh man what a boy!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your nice comments about my boy, Apache. And thanks to everyone else who commented on him....I appreciate all your kind words.

Apache is just 31". I knew the moment he was born, that he was the ONE I had been waiting for, to take over for his sire "LTDs Moonstruck". He's 4 years old, so only has a few foals on the ground so far. But, they have been VERY nice, and I'm extremely pleased with what he is throwing.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back