Three ladies from Michigan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! How fun to add three new mares!
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone. They are all very close to 30 inches and we love the "tinies".

They are open and that suits Tommiehawk just fine
default_biggrin.png

LOVE YOUR NEW MARES... THE CIRCLE K RANCH WHERE YOUR STALLION WAS BORN, MRS. CHRISTINE KEGLEY, IS A CLIENT AT THE VET'S OFFICE WHERE I WORK. SHE IS ABOUT 15 MINUTES DOWN THE ROAD. EVERY TIME I DRIVE BY HER PLACE I SLOW DOWN SO I CAN LOOK AT HER HER HORSES TO SEE WHAT I "WISHED" I HAD. SMALL WORLD...

Congratulations on your pretty new mares! Wow, that is a beautiful picture
default_new_shocked.gif

LOVE YOUR NEW MARES... THE CIRCLE K RANCH WHERE YOUR STALLION WAS BORN, MRS. CHRISTINE KEGLEY, IS A CLIENT AT THE VET'S OFFICE WHERE I WORK. SHE IS ABOUT 15 MINUTES DOWN THE ROAD. EVERY TIME I DRIVE BY HER PLACE I SLOW DOWN SO I CAN LOOK AT HER HER HORSES TO SEE WHAT I "WISHED" I HAD. SMALL WORLD...
Tommiehawk is the sweetest boy around
default_wub.png
thank you for telling me about Christine Kegley.

Tommiehawk is the sweetest boy around
default_wub.png
thank you for telling me about Christine Kegley.

SHE IS A VERY NICE LADY. SHE IS PROBABLY ABOUT 80 YEARS OLD NOW (JUST GUESSING) A VERY WELL KEPT WOMAN, ALWAYS HAS ON LIPSTICK AND HAS HER NAILS DONE AND DRESSED VERY NICE. SHE AND HER LATE HUSBAND HAVE DONE A LOT FOR THE MINIATURE INDUSTRY OVER THE YEARS. I AM GLAD I COULD GIVE YOU THAT BIT OF INFORMATION.
default_biggrin.png

Three very pretty girls.......Congrats!

Hi from Iowa!
default_saludando.gif

I know you have been looking for some time, and it looks like you found just what you wanted! Congratulations!

Now....its just planning and waiting for the babies :) Its the only good thing to say about winter. Once its over, its Spring....and new babies are born!

Latest posts

Back