Transporter recommendations needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margo_C-T

Reaction score
I am here to ask for recent recommendations on transporters, and for cost/mile comparisons, that any of you may have experienced! I need the info ASAP, please!

Mileage is about 867, prospective 'ride' is for a miniature(what else??
default_smile.png

Thanks for any information you can provide!!

Margo

It's been over a year since I had a horse hauled, so I'm no help on the cost per mile. But I HIGHLY recommend Hauled Wright! www.hauledright.com They were really good to work with, and Frenchy was ahead of schedule! The trailer looked clean and well cared for, and the horses all had water.

Melba

It's been over a year since I had a horse hauled, so I'm no help on the cost per mile. But I HIGHLY recommend Hauled Wright! www.hauledright.com They were really good to work with, and Frenchy was ahead of schedule! The trailer looked clean and well cared for, and the horses all had water.
Melba
My vote, too!!! I just love Frenchy and the dispatcher's communication is without compare. You always know what's going on and where your horse is and you will get a quote back very quickly. They're my first choice and have done several trips for me.

I always get quotes from travelinghorse.com for the best price and quickest shipping.
default_smile.png

I, like Becky, just recently used travelinghorse.com to get quotes for a stallion coming from Ohio to Missouri. Got quotes very quickly and was actually able to book with a hauler that already had a trip planned in that area. Saved quite a bit of money!

Pam

I agree Hauled Wright! Frenchy is without a doubt one of the best haulers I've used. You always know where your horse is, how they are doing, Clean well kept trailers and just a wonderful experience all around for you and your horses.

If you want the best, do contact:

Worley's Hauling at

www.WorleysHauling.com

Joyce

I also highly recomend Hauled Wright, have used them many times
default_smile.png

THis time I'm trying out Sharway, another highly recomended mini horse hauler. They just dropped off two minis at my place yesterday, and will be one more very soon, but I'm in another state
default_sad.png
Hubby was home though and all was well.

I would guess your charge would be about $450.

Latest posts

Back