Update!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShanesPonies

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted about Pearl's colt! He's 3 months in the pics. We love him but since he is our first shetland to ever show I hope we're not being blind! Would love to hear opinions good or bad ( as that's how we learn!) We are going to get him out next year as a yearling. We don't have many shows by us so will be a long haul for 2/3 shows!
Las two photos are his sire and dam.
Sire: Grahams The Gambler (pinto)
Dam: Ondine Black Pearl (black)
1000018888.jpg
1000018887.jpg
1000018896.jpg
1000018889.jpg
1000018892.jpg

Last edited:
He's very flashy, with a super dishy face, and it looks like he has a hooky neck and correct legs, so I would think he will do really well. I find it easier to judge with side on conformation pics, but don't think you will be disappointed when you show him. Which shetland class will you show him in? Will you show him Amhr also?

He's very flashy, with a super dishy face, and it looks like he has a hooky neck and correct legs, so I would think he will do really well. I find it easier to judge with side on conformation pics, but don't think you will be disappointed when you show him. Which shetland class will you show him in? Will you show him Amhr also?
We are beginning and have lots to learn but we would like to show him in the different halter classes first. He is ASPC only. His mother was not double registered. She is ASPC only also.
The little man is about 2months in this photo and dirty lol!
1000018909.jpg

He's very nice, you are going to have a blast showing him. I don't see anything to complain about in his conformation. I thought there was a process to hardship amhr, if they are shetland and small enough, but I don't see it on their website.

Latest posts

Back