Van't Huttenest miniature horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a grandson of Orion Light Vant Huttenest who is a super, senior herd stallion, love his personality and the foals he has given us.

My direct son of Orion Light Van't Huttenest, Brewer's Orion Elite One. His dam is the famous Rowdy daughter, NFC Rowdy's Baby.

Elite1-2005-Low.jpg

Orion Grandson out of Elite and a Komoko's/Brewer's Bred Mare. (For Sale!
smile.gif
)

EmpireMaker-2005-Low.jpg

my boys got tons of van huttenst lines like alot lol if oyu want pics or his ped. just msg me;)
wub.gif

I have a grand daughter.

She is listed as a creme buckskin, she does have mottling on her skin too.

She is a very sweet mare and has a beautiful head.

She arrived her in horrendous condition, very thin and neglected.

This pic was taken about 3 months after we got her, she was coming along pretty well.

My 5 yr old was holding her!

thishigh.jpg

My direct son of Orion Light Van't Huttenest, Brewer's Orion Elite One. His dam is the famous Rowdy daughter, NFC Rowdy's Baby
Wow, he is wonderful, what a looker!
aktion033.gif

I also have a mare with Vant Huttenest in her background .... this is Grand Oaks Blueberry Delight, her grandsire is Yashica Light Vant Huttenest, a Reserve National Grand Champion son of Orion.

Delight.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

saludando.gif
Conny

My stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout, is a grandson of Searchlight Vant Huttenest(Irsul Light Vant Huttenest + Wilma Vant Huttenest) through his dam. His sire is a great grandson of Yang Light Vant Huttenest. I am not sure about my mares though, would need to check their pedigrees.

Latest posts

Back