We gonna have a baby at Erica's tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I watched the whole thing...she had to pull a little but all-in-all it went very well!!! I hope mine are as easy...
default_saludando.gif

She is just gorgeous and what LEGS!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Oh, she's beautiful! Love her head and those legs do on FOREVER!

Congratulations on your filly. Just came on and we can not see the birth glad all went well.

We have a goregous little filly.....tight squeeze to get the head out but other than that she's up and running and Kitty has feel in to the duties of motherhood very nicely for a maiden.

she's very light but I have doubts at this time she's a double diltue but?? time will tell, once dried off and in the sunlight. As she has dark tips on her ears, and a darker tail (darker than perlino for ears at least that I have seen) and I can tell she has four white stockings, pretty high and I think i see a small white patch on the top of her butt.....and I'm debating on a partial bald face??

Really have to wait on color I guess, but she's LOVELY. All legs for sure.....I love her, she's the first AMHR/ASPC foal here, with 3 more coming this year from Rock On and next year will have the Pharaohs on the way!!!

Congratulations Erica. She is a nice filly.

Arlene

Well she's dried off and she's perlino I think now no doubt.......with very distinct dorsal and shading on her points of ears, tail ext.....

I'll try for some pictures once I get in from work......and maybe Lucky will follow suit.

Man I dont like to miss this. I was watching Desperate housewives and didnt have the laptop in front of me.

Congrats Erica-I cant wait to see this girl.

Russ glad you didnt have to eat a hat!!

Sheryl-is she yours??

Congrats Erica !!
default_aktion033.gif
I own Miss Kitty's Mom now , can not wait to see what she has this year.. Also give Darlin & Miss AMy a big old hug for me
default_wub.png
, tell them I am watching them
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

B - I posted a few "not so great" cell phone pictures of the little girl on the photo forum......actually will be several of your grandchildren there, 3 Taker fillies, a Nosey colt, and then Kitty's filly ; )

Latest posts

Back