You Raise Me Up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Just a beautiful cover of "You Raise Me Up" by my favourite Irish boyband, Westlife. For all the Mare Stare people still up and need a moment's distraction ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1_MydgRFZw

Edited to add: This is dedicated to my babes...who always "raises me up" despite everything...xo

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get the link to play.
default_sad.png

What's with the mare on the Lil Ponderosa camera? She's been circling around the other horse in the stall and is wearing a track in the shavings!
default_wacko.png
Poor girl. She ducks her head when she gets to the corners.

Works for me. Hmmmmmmm.

I don't know what's with that set up. Maybe the mare isn't used to being stalled. But if she's in there to foal...why is there another mare in there with her? Hmmmmmmm.

I'll have to listen when I get home tonight - no speakers at work. I absolutely love Westlife. I found out only a few months ago that they were still around and I want to pick up a couple of their CDs. Great band!

Hmmm, I guess I must be a bit emotional tonight.
default_crybaby.gif
I think I need to go get a new CD.

Thanks, Matt
default_thumbup.gif

I was able to access the link. Wow, what a beautiful version of that song! I've bookmarked that one.
default_wink.png
I haven't heard of that band. I'll have to check out their other songs...they're very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Matt73 Posted Today, 05:43 PM They're basically the Irish Backstreet Boys, but much cuter
Okay now THAT we can agree on !!
default_biggrin.png

I am SO glad i am not the only one who likes westlife
default_wub.png
:wub

I love this song though, no matter who is performing it
default_smile.png
:)

No matter how corny you think this band is and how they were a success on cover versions, they are so charasmatic ! I'm glad I have a young daughter as an excuse to take to their concerts, I've seen them 3 times now in Belfast, and they are excellent and sing 'live'.

slane castle is beautiful, the last time I was there was to see Red Bull X fighters, so there was just a little mud and of course rain....

Latest posts

Back