Aggie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoahG

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am writing to update all of you on Aggie's health. Ever since her visit to San Luis Rey, she has done nothing but improve. The stress rings in her hoofs have finally grown completely out, and after her most recent farrier trim, the thrush-y, flaky, soft and deformed tissue has now been replaced by healthy, rigid and rock solid hoof walls and frogs. Her breathing (while still occasionally hampered by asthma) has improved drastically, and the foul smell has disappeared form her nose. She and Winston have been started on new hay, which they both absolutely love. Aggie's spark has come back even more than it already had. She shows interest in everything I do, is becoming more welcoming of me and is eager to learn and explore new things. Seeing her recover has been an incredible blessing to me, considering she was thrown out, rejected, and chronically ill, being kept "healthy" by constant antibiotics and drugs. Her body is now healing and she is so happy and full of life, more than she's ever been.

Thank you all so very much for all your advice, encouragement and insight on this nearly 2 and a half year journey we have been on. Still cannot believe it has been that long.
I love this little girl with all my heart.

I'll give a Winston update sometime tomorrow or Sunday. He's doing great and liberty training has benefited him greatly!

Best wishes from me and the ponies,
--Noah

Attachments

• 20240621_190719.jpg
    20240621_190719.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240621_190715.jpg
    20240621_190715.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240617_162942.jpg
    20240617_162942.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240615_003212_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240615_003212_Gallery.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240611_095516.jpg
    20240611_095516.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Awww Noah, you sure brightened up this gray, rainy week/month in Minnesota! 🤩

Two and 1/2 years! 🤯 Are you sure? 😂 I have also learned from your posts and it is very satisfying to read how fabulous Miss Aggie is doing as well as her pal Winston.

You worked hard for your minis and Aggie kept on hanging in there with you. Looking forward to hearing how that cutie pie Winston is doing! I bet he was a wonderful support pony for both Aggie and you. 💕

Thank you for your happy news!

Awww Noah, you sure brightened up this gray, rainy week/month in Minnesota! 🤩

Two and 1/2 years! 🤯 Are you sure? 😂 I have also learned from your posts and it is very satisfying to read how fabulous Miss Aggie is doing as well as her pal Winston.

You worked hard for your minis and Aggie kept on hanging in there with you. Looking forward to hearing how that cutie pie Winston is doing! I bet he was a wonderful support pony for both Aggie and you. 💕

Thank you for your happy news!
What fantastic news! We can feel how your love is over flowing for these two minis ♥️ What a difference you have made for Aggie and Winston. I can't wait to here about him! This must have you smiling so big I can see your smile from here😁 Well done!

Sorry, for some reason I was replying to comments but it showed them as separate messages.

Latest posts

Back