Animal Genetics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went and took a look, its nice! Oh and noticed some new things, or maybe I am behind on times? LOL

Pearl Dilution testing? never heard of it

And NEW price Red/Black & Agouti you can do all at the same time for $40.

And I think the price went down on the gray gene, as I think it use to be $40, now its only 25?

ANYONE feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
default_biggrin.png

BY THE WAY...I highly reccomend Animal Genetics, they are GREAT AND FAST!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice website... I have always used them and have been very pleased with the prices and quick results.
default_thumbup.gif

I enjoy using the color calculator... just for fun.
default_biggrin.png

I love the picture of the "pearl" horse.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
willow tree, I love that little dog in your avatar

Thank you... I work at a vet's office and someone brought him in... they didn't want him anymore... guess what... I did! He is a great little dog... thanks for the nice compliment! I guess it could be a perk of being at the right place at the right time since he was a "freebie".
default_biggrin.png

I used to use this site, but my last experience was not good. I never got my results after promises and promises. It's unfortunate because all the times prior they were quick and reliable. It was over a year ago that I used them last, so perhaps things have changed internally and their customer service is improved.

He is really cute. I work at a small animal clinic too and If he came in here I would have took him too. That is how I got a few of my pets!

And some horses too.

We have used them for many years without any problems. By signing up online you can know instantly when they post your results.

You also can see when they have received the samples and started to run them.

I love Animal Genetics... I am signed up online as Joanne mentioned and it is so fast and easy to get on and see when they have the samples and then to see the results as soon as they are posted. They are also reasonably priced in my opinion
default_smile.png

Thanks for pointing out that the site had changed -- I hadnt been on there since it had been updated...

Latest posts

Back