Best mini tack+supply sites

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twilightranch

Reaction score
Just wondering what mini supply and tack sites that you like the best I have been on the ones listed on Lb just wondering if there are others I haven't found. Thanks
default_wink.png

You can google any of these:

Ozark Mountain

Double Diamond Tack

Just for Ponies.com

Dovers Saddlery

Libertyville Saddlery

Jeffers Equine

Prime Design

State Line Tack

Mini Express.com

Star Lake Tack

Herron Stables

Double TT is the nicest and economicly priced. And Jim Curry. I always look forward to his trailer at our Reno Shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Diamond Tack - they have a large variety and they're growing daily. Anytime you check out use the word blitz and you're likely to get a discount on something....it's their standard promo code. They will work with you too if you have large quanity orders, especially on items in stock. Just call them....never hurts to ask.

Double Diamond Tack

I also love the already mentioned Double Diamond and Schneiders / SStack.

KayJay Farm's Tack for Minis has great deals on stable halters and other items and really good customer service -- www.tackforminis.com/

And for foal blankets, I love mine from Cyndia at Pondlake Stables. She's so nice to deal with and her blankets are awesome (and a big value, too!) -- www.sixzeroeight.com/pondlakestables

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like star lake might not be the cheapest on everything but Cathy is SOOO KNOWLEDGEABLE. She never will steer you wrong. My mom always calls her when she is buying me a present.

Barb

I love Supreme Equine Design, especially for blankets. They make the nicest mini blankets that I have found anywhere. The don't have the variety of some of the other stores, but the quality of everything that I've gotten from them has been excellent.

Supreme Equine Design

I also got the email about the Schneider's sale. I've not bought many mini products from them, but the large horse items have been very reasonably priced and well made.

Herron's Tack! They have blankets, sheets, etc but are by far the best for driving equipment. Mike and Kim have years of driving experience and are very knowledgeable. And willing to answer questions. Their equipment is top quality at reasonable prices! If I ask and they don't have it they will look for it for me.

And I know personally that they use the equipment they sell, if they don't like it themselves they don't put it in the catalog. Their trailer can usually be found at central shows and Nationals. They also train driving horses and give lessons.

www.herronstables.com

515-996-2834

I love Supreme Equine Design. Jackie is so sweet and easy to do business with. They have some great quality barn and show halters. She carries almost everything mini related. She is at alot of Area 5 shows, Nationals and sometimes at World.

Latest posts

Back