Not a pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaryFlora

Staff member
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Earlier this summer I lost my senior mini, Goldie, to age related issues and the preceding January our Gordon Setter, Nike, also to old age issues. We know it comes with the territory but these events can be a challenge.

Between one thing and another, it seemed to be a good idea to adopt a senior dog and I did. 😁He is a character and fits in great with our two Border Collies and assorted family. Shaddy isn’t sure what to make of the ponies but he is a willing observer happy to talk with them through the fence, especially with donkey Madelaine.

He isn’t actually allowed on the furniture, but my back was turned…old but quick! 😂
IMG_0290.jpeg

Earlier this summer I lost my senior mini, Goldie, to age related issues and the preceding January our Gordon Setter, Nike, also to old age issues. We know it comes with the territory but these events can be a challenge.

Between one thing and another, it seemed to be a good idea to adopt a senior dog and I did. 😁He is a character and fits in great with our two Border Collies and assorted family. Shaddy isn’t sure what to make of the ponies but he is a willing observer happy to talk with them through the fence, especially with donkey Madelaine.

He isn’t actually allowed on the furniture, but my back was turned…old but quick! 😂
View attachment 51935
Look at that precious face🥰 He looks right at home.

Hard to argue with the old guys when they decide to get somewhere comfy. What a darling. Sorry to hear about your losses. Gordon setters are probably the most beautiful dog breed in the world.

Latest posts

Back