Boardjoring

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
Finally building my confidence back up!

Kahn and I hit the trail a few days ago and covered 3 miles on my new, medium length longboard!

Good thing we didn't go further as I ended up with a flat tire about 1000 feet from the van😯. I usually slime my new tires, but run out of time the night before, so figured I've never had a flat first trip out😂😅. They'll be slimmed before I hit the trail next time.

Attachments

• InShot_20240327_205603359.mp4
    11.4 MB
Finally building my confidence back up!

Kahn and I hit the trail a few days ago and covered 3 miles on my new, medium length longboard!

Good thing we didn't go further as I ended up with a flat tire about 1000 feet from the van😯. I usually slime my new tires, but run out of time the night before, so figured I've never had a flat first trip out😂😅. They'll be slimmed before I hit the trail next time.
Wow! Wow! How do you keep the backpack on there?

To quote Marsha, “Wow!” That must have been a fun three miles for both of you! Kahn looks like a sweetie pie just trotting along. 😍

A shame about your flat but almost a perfect location! 😁

To quote Marsha, “Wow!” That must have been a fun three miles for both of you! Kahn looks like a sweetie pie just trotting along. 😍

A shame about your flat but almost a perfect location! 😁
Kahn is the best little horse. Game for anything I toss at him.

I'm always amazed at how my Guardian Angels take care of me❤️. The tires will definitely be slimmed before our next trip out, and I'll be replacing the cute little backpack with an ammo tin so I can add a spare tire😁.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-145946.png
    Screenshot_20240410-145946.png
    987.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240410-145707.png
    Screenshot_20240410-145707.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 0
Another fun outing on the longboard!

We had a fabulous driving through the forest, seen the lake (didn't go down to the lake as the trail was a bit beyond what I was comfortable doing), met some very respectful bicyclists and a courteous dog owner!

Did a video...my longest one yet. I just had a hard time editing because I wanted to share the beautiful scenery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615-155604.png
    Screenshot_20240615-155604.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • InShot_20240615_110736767.jpg
    InShot_20240615_110736767.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 0
That is so awesome! The trail was rough in places, you and your mini handled it with ease. Like Marsha said amazing balance. What a workout! You go out alone?
Thank you! It's the main reason I do it...to build my core strength and my balance.

Yes, I go out by myself. I do have the GPS tracker on my phone so that two people know where I'm at for the trip. I text them as I'm ready to head out, then text again when I get back to my van. I do carry protection with me...just in case, but have never really felt threatened.

It's so neat to watch. I need to keep my feet on the ground at this point, but if I were 20 years younger I might have given it a shot. Well, make that 30 years younger.
If I were 30 years younger I'd be dangerous😆😅😂🤣 As it is, Hubby just says "be careful, call me when you get there and when your headed home" 😅. He knows I won't stop, so he just enables😂😅🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

That is all so very cool BSharp! The trail is quite lovely! Do you trailer to it or is it close enough to ride your board over to play and ride?

Your buddy has a nice steady pace and the two of you make it look easy!
It is a beautiful trail! It was our first trip on that trail. I'm looking forward to going further next trip!

This trail is about 140 miles north of us, so I throw my guy into the van and we go up for the day.

Thank you! Kahn is the best, he's so steady and non reactive to surprises on the trail.

Latest posts

Back