Brandy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let those interested know, I've decided 100% that I'm not going to take her
default_whistling.gif

yeah, ok
default_risa_suelos.gif

....but are you still going to ride her this Saturday????
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn

OHHHH, wait a minute....does this mean there is another in the picture?????? (sorry I was up until 4 AM this morning boiling sap....takes some time for things to get through the haze
default_whistling.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, ok
default_risa_suelos.gif
....but are you still going to ride her this Saturday????
default_whistling.gif

~kathryn

OHHHH, wait a minute....does this mean there is another in the picture?????? (sorry I was up until 4 AM this morning boiling sap....takes some time for things to get through the haze
default_whistling.gif
)

LOL...Maybe
default_biggrin.png

default_poke.gif
All right you! We need more than teasing! Is there another mystery horse that you aren't telling us about?

LOL. He's a bay, 16.3h (more my size
default_wink.png
) OTTB, 8 years old. Completely sound (apparently), quiet, and very cute. I was going to look at him on the weekend, but stuff came up. I am however going to take another look at Brandy on Saturday (the price is very right
default_wink.png
), take her out on some trails and see how she is. The confusion and humming and hawing is rampant
default_frusty.gif
Just making sure I do the right thing.

P.S. Bought a beautiful havana bridle at the CanAm Equestrian Festival in London on Saturday! So now it needs to be on someone
default_wink.png
Was anyone else at CanAm over the weekend? I bought waaayyy too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh he sounds wonderful as well. I am sure whatever decision you make it will be the right one.
default_smile.png

P.S. Bought a beautiful havana bridle at the CanAm Equestrian Festival in London on Saturday! So now it needs to be on someone
default_wink.png
You mean people *do* still go to that?

I didn't go..I was in Windsor all weekend anyway...but I can't say I've been that impressed with it the past couple of years.

Did they have any decent vendors there this time?

~kathryn

default_wink.png
You mean people *do* still go to that?

I didn't go..I was in Windsor all weekend anyway...but I can't say I've been that impressed with it the past couple of years.

Did they have any decent vendors there this time?

~kathryn

I went the first year and wasn't impressed. This year there were a ton of people there and there were some really good vendors. I figured that the only way it's going to get better/bigger is for people to support it.

Latest posts

Back