Callie POPPED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Well it's 1:30am. She had her first pup, a girl, at exactly 4pm. 7 puppies! I'm hoping there are no more. I gave her a shot of oxytocin at 9:30pm and out popped number 7! I gave her another half cc at 12:00am and she strained, but nothing. She's cleaned up, and I'm going to BED! Pics to follow soon. They are gorgeous. 4 girlies and 3 boys.
default_wub.png
:love

COngratulations on your new litter of pups. That's one thing I sure don;t miss about raising dogs, are the LONG hours in whelping a litter!

default_biggrin.png
Thanks guys. All are doing well. I'll get pics soon; I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off all night/day -I also had to drop Addison off to her new owner- You're right Mona...it's exhausting for Callie, the pups, and me
default_yes.gif
It's so nice to see everyone doing well. The birth is high stress, but also the days afterward are pretty tense: making sure everyone is feeding, that Callie is doing well -no infections etc-. She's doing an awesome job as a second-time mom
default_wub.png

YAY!!!
default_aktion033.gif
I can't wait to see pictures!!! Congrats!
default_wub.png

Awwww are these more Berner pups?? I can't wait to see pics! How many did she have last time again?

CONGRATS MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Glad everything went well, and can't wait for pics!!!

I saw some gorgeous berners at the show I was at!!

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww are these more Berner pups?? I can't wait to see pics! How many did she have last time again?

Yeah, Rachel, they're Berners. Callie had 10 pups last time; all survived. So this is a nicer sized litter to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!! I LOOOOOVE berners! They are SO gorgeous and sweet! I sure would love to have one someday (not anytime soon, my Alaksan Malamute and my two Newfy/Leonbergers are enough large hairiness for me... we also have a crazy terrier and 2 mini aussies (and possibly getting a 3rd mini aussie) so we're full!).

Can we have pictures??? Pretty please? Parents, too? I LOOOOOOOVE looking at berners!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back