Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Koora too
default_smile.png

Size has nothing to do with gestation, was it a different stallion this time? If not you can get a wide range of sizes even with the same pairing, all comes down to which genes got passed along.

Same stallion as the foal that died so nothing to compare to, koora tearing around today kicking up her heels it was soo cute

Heres some new pictures of Koora taken yesterday. Its a bit hard to get photos still as Cocoa is being very protective. So im just taking it easy with Cocoa and now finally she willl let me near her again, so hopefully soon i can get some good photos
default_smile.png

She still has her one blue eye which she will keep its so bright. If you look at the first photo she has very tippy ears, i cant think of another way to describe them. They are so cute

IMG-20121026-00182 - Copy.jpgIMG-20121028-00192.jpgIMG-20121028-00204.jpgIMG-20121028-00196.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awwww she is delightful!! what a gorgeous baby girl!!! :D LOVE the name! Koora suits her perfectly!

except I think Cocoa should have waited at least one more day so I could have had a baby born on my birthday! lol.

maybe I might have to come around and take a sneak peek at her at some stage
default_smile.png
heehee, she definitley looks like a snuggly one,

just sit in the paddock and spend heaps of time with her and mum,

the newest foal at my house his mum was very protective at first but now she says "please take him away for a few minutes I need a break! lol" poor thing!

good luck with everything!! she is just perfect!

very cute. Loving the pics. We have snow now, its cold and the horses are starting to look like yaks; so its very nice to see your summery pics.

awwww she is delightful!! what a gorgeous baby girl!!! :D LOVE the name! Koora suits her perfectly!

except I think Cocoa should have waited at least one more day so I could have had a baby born on my birthday! lol.

maybe I might have to come around and take a sneak peek at her at some stage
default_smile.png
heehee, she definitley looks like a snuggly one,

just sit in the paddock and spend heaps of time with her and mum,

the newest foal at my house his mum was very protective at first but now she says "please take him away for a few minutes I need a break! lol" poor thing!

good luck with everything!! she is just perfect!
Thankyou, oh really Happy Birthday for a few days ago lol
default_smile.png
Thats pretty much all ive been doing sitting in the paddock lol but this morning she had improved and i could approach her.
default_smile.png
I've decided to pretty much ignore the foal until Cocoa feels comfortable with me near Koora, or unless Cocoa doesnt mind. Yes you will
default_smile.png
Hows little Hudson going? have you still got him?

very cute. Loving the pics. We have snow now, its cold and the horses are starting to look like yaks; so its very nice to see your summery pics.
Haha two of mine still look like yaks and ive been getting handfuls of hair off them daily lol

haha thanks
default_smile.png

thats awesome! good work!!

Hudson is THE biggest brat you have ever seen!!!!! lol
default_thud.gif
do you ever go to Sydney Equestrian Supplies/ Robanks?

I'm just up the road from there and Hudson and Classic are in the front paddock so you should be able to see them as you go past
default_smile.png

they will probably go back either this weekend or next...

Haha nah i order online and get it delivered because its free hehe oh that sucks that he has to go back
default_sad.png

Haha nah i order online and get it delivered because its free hehe oh that sucks that he has to go back
default_sad.png
hahaha fair enough then....
default_smile.png

yeah in a way its kinda good, but very sad, he is so cute and I love having him around
default_smile.png
but gosh he is naughty! and doesn't respond to me
default_sad.png
don't know why, I think he thinks I am his play thing... ouch LOL

You sound like someone talking about my Loki
default_new_rofl.gif
It's funny how that goes isn't it! I adore Loki, I find him super smart and he really keeps me on my toes... but anyone else who has been in the paddock with him often call him a complete turd.

I think some foals just click with some people better then others, it's not a comment on the handler but probably a bit like how we prefer certain people over others I guess? I dunno, all up I've only had hands on time with 8 foals so far so someone with a lot more experience might debunk me
default_new_rofl.gif

And that sounds like my foals daddy Amigo haha

Anyway because i like to share photos heres another
default_smile.png

IMG-20121030-00228 - Copy.jpg

Well daddy passed on the chestnut (base colour) and then since Cocoa is a buckskin (Hard to tell from pictures at the moment as she is so dark when she first loses her winter coat) and she has a cream gene which she also passed on. Sorry im not very good at explaining lol

Heres a pic of Cocoa at the end of summer

05112009118 - Copy.jpg

Aww look at that cute little face - such a pretty girl. And Bree, I do so agree with you - it doesn't matter how much you like the look of a horse, there will always be some that you 'click' with more easily than the others.

Cocoa has now calmed down so I can catch her
default_smile.png
and little koora likes to sit on me haha she definitely does not know the meaning of personal space hahaha but I'm glad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to you for giving Cocoa the time to relax with her baby - now, as you are already realising, the FUN will begin!!
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back