Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that picture is at a great angle, especially for those wanting to see what we are talking about in the late stages of pregnancy - it shows how dropped her tummy is. All the weight is now underneath and has left her with a flat area at the top of her flanks just under her hip!

Plus you can see how her teats have now filled - I'm sure that if you are not out there, as I type, helping to deliver a new baby into the world, you will be doing it very very shortly!!

Good luck and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Hope all went well - looking forward to pictures as soon as you can.............please!!

Congrats!!!!!

BUT you've got more then tobi going on there with that splashy face
default_wink.png
you struck the colour godmine!

You got any name ideas yet?

I thought it might be splash, she seems to have light blue eyes, but ill need to have a closer look. She's sooo friendly and cuddly but mummas a bit protective at the moment. I'm still thinking, no idea

Congrats!!!! To you and cocoa
default_smile.png
can't wait to see photos!!!!!!!

Oh wait after I posted I saw the photos LOL it's early for me... She's lovely!!!!

Aww thanks, the photos don't do her justice ill have to take better ones for you all
default_smile.png
she's quite tall already, bigger than my other babies were

She does look very leggy in the photos! Cocoa wasn't even that large in her last set of photos before babes arrived. So happy for you!!!
default_smile.png

I just realised I forgot to tell you all about the birth, I actually missed it as I was work so I think I'm quite lucky that everything went smoothly.

So anyway I got home from work and went straight to see here, all I could see was cocoa standing neighing at me, and I thought gosh she looks skinny but I couldn't see a foal so I thought possibly her belly had dropped massively hahaha and then I turned around and on my right was the foal. She was outside the fence so poor mumma was stressing, the foal was having a snooze standing up though. So I quickly put her back with cocoa, she tried to suckle from me a bit first but when point in the right dorection she found the milk bar with ease and hasn't given her mum a break since. She has done a poo as welll, so all seems good at the moment.

She tries to come over for a cuddle but mum tries to push her away. Cocoa was prancing and neighing, I think she is quite proud of herself!!

I could not be happier :D :D

Aww thanks, I think the photos made cocoa look skinnier lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou all
default_smile.png
Shes soo very lovely but gosh shes tall her legs are as long as her mums already.

Congratulations!!!! She is gorgeous! I didn't bother checking your status updates yesterday and it seems to have paid off lol. Have fun with the little creature!

Heres some more photos
default_smile.png

I think she might keep one of her blue eyes

IMG_2342 - Copy.JPGIMG_2371 - Copy.JPGIMG_2375 - Copy.JPGIMG_2378 - Copy.JPG

she also has a small palomino star on top of her blaze right in the center of her head (you cant see it in the photos)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back