Dan has something to show you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is extremely AWESOME! What has been in his heart, is where the world can see. That is wonderful.

Oh wow, I got teary-eyed seeing that! I don't normally like tattoos much myself, but this one is perfect!
default_yes.gif
What awesome young men you've raised, Marty!
default_wub.png

That is so sweet....what a perfect reason to get a tattoo.

Liz

{{{MajorHappySighs}}}
default_wub.png
Just beatiful! {{{HUGS}}}

Marty, what a beautiful tribute to Michael!!

Dan, you are just the BEST!!
default_wub.png

Brought an instant tear to my eyes..such love between two brothers, thats so amazing and rare in todays world. Dan is one heck of a kid Marty, Joyce

Just amazing Dan.
default_aktion033.gif

I'm not a tattoo fan either but I would have to make exception for that one.

Marty, I am not usually a fan of tattoos but this one is the exception, what a way for Dan to show his love for Michael, and keep him close to his heart. Ya gotta love that. Dan ya did good
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Thats just amazing
default_wub.png

What an awesome son you have
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
What an amazing and brave young man you have there! Brotherly Love! Beautiful tatoo and Dan's in great shape. He might want to check into modeling!!

God bless,

Joan

Dan says thank you for the comments (and me too)

He is very excited about this and been showing it off to everyone he sees. He's starting to smile again and have a little fun here and there for once. When he giggles at something its worth a million bucks to hear that coming out of him again. He's precious.
default_wub.png

WOW!!!! That is gorgeous. I love tattoos, to a certain degree. I have one I got in memory of my aunt, and I have a picture that Shannon21 drew of my only mini foal born here that was still born. I plan on getting that one when I loose more weight. That is my reward as I know it's going to cost more than my first one did. At least he got it so he can cover it when he needs too, but with that body why cover it
default_wub.png

Christy

Latest posts

Back