For all of you who wanted and update on Marbles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
I got a call today from Todays Horse Trader Magazine for pictures of her:
default_biggrin.png
I guess it is going to get out there that I have her.

MarblesSmallrear.jpg

RMT.jpg

Marblesotherside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, she would be beautiful no matter what color she was but that is really some nice frosting on the cake.

She is AWESOME!!! I would love to see what she does in a color class. But would she be multi or solid?????

Wowsa, what a special, rare coloring and she is lovely!

She is awesome! She'd be beautiful solid brown, that brindle just makes her gorgeous!!!

She's looking awesome. I noticed her stripes are concentrated in the same areas that Ozy's are
default_yes.gif
. I don't think you have to worry about a big belly - I think it looks perfect
default_biggrin.png

Wow, she's beautiful
smile.gif
Is she brindle due to chimerism, or do you not know?

She's matured very nicely! Congratulations on a very pretty mare, regardless of what color....that's just icing on an already beautiful cake!

She is lovely... I just love it!!!! And I love the striping in her mane and tail too... you can see the different colored hair throughout. She is a nice filly and the color is just, well, WOW. Never saw anything quite like this in my life! Congrats on the magazine contacting you too for pics!! I think she is going to become quite a topic of conversation and attention! She looks great and boy, does she shine!!

She is gorgeous... Glad that you updated new pictures.. I remember reading all about her when you had her tested for brindle!

Latest posts

Back