• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale Harness for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a nice leather harness. There is a little patent for shine. Includes breeching. I used it for several years but it still looks really good. It was used on my "A" size horses, 28" - 34". There is quite a bit of hole adjustment. $100. Shipping calculated with your zip code.

Attachments

• harness1.jpg
    harness1.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 0
  • harness saddle.jpg
    harness saddle.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
  • harness crupper.jpg
    harness crupper.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 0
Awe, that's good. I'm glad it's gone to a good home that will get a lot of use out of it. And I'm also really glad you still have his bridles. No hurry to clean out the closet. It's absolutely ok to have some things stay.
The buyer was originally from Ontario!

It sounds like you facilitated a family to make many great memories- from those days when nothing goes quite right and you want a goldfish instead of a pony to those moments where everything is golden.

Nothing like horses. 😍

I agree with Standards Equine, it is absolutely ok to hang onto things.
I have a few things myself, a bridle, a blanket, and a banged up old currycomb. 😉

Latest posts

Back