Hi, I am new to this forum.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy Me

Reaction score
Well Hi all. I live in the united states and I own a miniature horse. Her name is Six Gems Valcors Fancy Me. "Fancy" is 32" tall and 10 years old. She's a very sweet little Grulla mare with a dorsal, leg stripes, and lacing on her back too. She's a daughter of Mystique Happy's Valcor -- Multi-National Top Ten Stallion. She has a beautiful trot that's sure to make her a great driving horse in the near future. :bgrin When we went to Starbucks , we found Fancy loves blueberry-oat muffins. Fancy is also a total show off and loves being loved. She's possibly bred for '08 to Stocklin’s Eagles Leopard Mustang. I am going to hopefully start training her to pull a cart so we can take a quick ride to Starbucks. And get a Carmel Frap! She prefers Mocha. Well wish me luck with my new adventure in life with my girl Fancy.
default_wub.png
: Hope I find my way around this forum, all of you seem so nice! :bgrin Thanks for reading!
default_smile.png

Link for pictures of Fancy: http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb114/cheap_gold_staples/

Welcome! Fancy is a pretty girl, and already a reguar Starbucks customer. My kind of horse! :bgrin

I'm new here too, and just bought my first mini (looking forward to having her come home in late September).

Faith

Welcome! Fancy is a pretty girl, and already a reguar Starbucks customer. My kind of horse! :bgrin

I'm new here too, and just bought my first mini (looking forward to having her come home in late September).

Faith
Congrats! yeah the people at Starbucks love fancy! she is a regular. hehe. :bgrin

Nice girl you have there. COngratulations on joining the forum, a great place to be.

Welcome from noethern Michigan!

Maxine

Hello and welcome! I hope you learn all sorts of new things here.

Andrea

Welcome from Sunshiney Central Florida. :saludando:

Pretty mare too.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Welcome from East Coast of Florida. Many happy days with your new mini. FLFlyingW

Thanks so much everyone! I'm from CA. And Fancys says hi! Glad to be on the forum. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back