Horse transportation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a reasonable shipper that will transport horses from US to Canada, Quebec , or any ideas on best way to find one other that on LB as I have already checked there. I would appreciate any recommendations as I prefer to use someone that is known by LB forum people .

Nancy, I have the best luck finding shippers through www.travelinghorse.com. You put in your information and a variety of shippers normally will contact you with prices and dates. Good luck!

We have sold a number of horses up to Ontario and have used Equine Express for all of them and on several occasions. Linda Reinders does a great job and the horses are well cared for and she has a comfortable and safe trailer for the horses.

Everyone on the recieving end has been pleased with the transportation and care their horses received as well. Let me know if you need her phone or email address and I will send it to you. Thanks, Laura

Nancy, I have the best luck finding shippers through www.travelinghorse.com. You put in your information and a variety of shippers normally will contact you with prices and dates. Good luck!
Thanks Becky that is what I was looking for.

We have sold a number of horses up to Ontario and have used Equine Express for all of them and on several occasions. Linda Reinders does a great job and the horses are well cared for and she has a comfortable and safe trailer for the horses.Everyone on the recieving end has been pleased with the transportation and care their horses received as well. Let me know if you need her phone or email address and I will send it to you. Thanks, Laura

Thanks Laura, I will contact them for a quote. Appreciate all the help everyone has given.

Ditto on Traveling Horse. And we have had the two shippers mentioned above both deliver and pick up here and have good results.

Charlotte

We are planning a trip to the U.S. and are willing to share the cost we are from Ontario. Contact us Tammy

Where will they be shipped from?

CaroleSue,They will probably be shipped from north/east Ms. but, i might move them to farm farther north to make the trip less expensive for buyer and also might be easier on the horses to have a break in travel before heading into Canada. Could be Indiana or Michigan.

Latest posts

Back