Hunters puppies are now 4 weeks old and walking!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
They are just getting cuter every day! ere are some new pics of them. They are toddling around..... wagging tails and barking for attention. People are calling for puppies and Im just not ready to commit to who will go. I suppse that frustrates them. I just cant decide.

Hunterpuppies111708d.jpg

Huntersboy111708.jpg

Huntersgirls111708.jpg

Hunterspuppies111708e.jpg

Hunterspuppies111708c.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my babies with you all.

Lyn

I had the same problem when my bullmastiff had a litter (of 9) so what I did was let people come and pick a puppy and as the numbers decreased I narrowed down my favorites and eventually chose the one I wanted to keep. That way worked for me because even tho there were so many pups I adored them all. lol. My husband was terrified we'd end up with 10 dogs that would take over our home. lol. Your puppies are adorable and make me wish I had a litter here to play with.
default_smile.png

ITs impossible to evaluate show potential at a month old....lol whoever I keep will be shown and, if I keep a pie it has to be even better than the others because of the discrimination against the pattern in some circles. But, I love spots and cant help that!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back