I got my "secret wish"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
A few weeks ago there there was a "secret holiday wish" thread and I said mine was to get engaged to my GF Deb....well, my wish came true!!
default_wub.png
We are going to have a ceremony in the spring sometime and then go to FL. for another reception with Deb's friends there.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:love I am so very happy I can hardly stand it...Deb is an amazing woman and I am so very lucky to have her in my life!!
default_biggrin.png

(Oregon has legal domestic partnership, so we will be doing the ceremony here
default_wink.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!
default_cheers.gif
This will be a fun time for you both. Remember to enjoy each and every moment!

OH Linda! I'm SO happy for you and Deb!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

May your lives together be filled with love, joy, and happiness!

My heart smiles for you both!

Congrats! I'm happy for both of you! :D

may this be the beginning of a long, happy, joyous, wonderful life together!! congrats to you both!!!

[SIZE=24pt] CONGRATULATIONS! [/SIZE] Best wishes to the two of you for long and happy lives, along with forever love.

Congradulations!!!!

I have a question?

I got a text message on my phone November 24th,2008 from my Boyfriend. He asked me to MARRY HIM!!! I SAID "YES"!!!

Is this the same thing as him asking me in person? He lives in Oklahoma.

I'm kinda confused on this. He is coming down for Christmas!!!

Congratulations! I don't write alot on the forum any more but I read alot, I"ve read all of your threads that I've seen for a long, long time and I'm so happy you found a true love. I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Thank you so much everyone!! I really do feel like she is the one I am meant to be with. She and I are very compatible in my ways, get along wonderfully, have never had an argument (yes, I am sure there will come a time...lol..and no we dont agree on everything either). She treats me with respect and is very caring and nurturing...and she has a hilarious side and makes me laugh so many times during the day.

I knew when I 1st met her online that she was someone special...and I was right!!
default_wub.png

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA AND DEB!!!!!

I'm so glad you have found each other and such happiness!

Congratulations!!!!

So happy for you and continued best wishes for a long, happy life together.

Liz

Congratulations to you BOTH and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Future Together!!!

Latest posts

Back