Mini Blankets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people don't like them, but most of my mini blankets are Tough-1 adjustable full-size foal blankets, and they work decently for mine that need blankets. I have a couple that are mini sized Tough-1 blankets. I like them well enough, but mine don't typically wear blankets, so we haven't tested their durability.

Big Dee's Country Pride blankets with the belly band are nice. Very adjustable. They come in S,M,L and X-lg. I think they are 200gm weight. I like the Tough 1 blankets too, but my minis are broad and I have to put in an extender in the front. Saxon blankets are great but they only go down to 48 inches which just works for my 34 inch minis. Of them all I like Saxon the best I think.

Like chandab, mine don’t typically wear blankets but I do have them and occasionally they see use.

While the labels long ago wore off, I can share that my favorite feature is a good wide adjustable belly band as well as a secure closure across the front of the chest.

Happy shopping! The choices are pretty amazing these days!

What location are you in? I'm in Alberta, Canada and a lady whose business name is "Small But Mighty" does mini, pony and donkey wear. I really like what she builds! I've got driving quarter sheets, rain sheets, fly sheets and winter blankets from her. And I get to support a local small business!

Latest posts

Back