Miniature Horse Sport Boots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy miniature sport boots that will protect your horse's legs?

• Total voters
Well, I have two different pairs...the ones that have a big upper velcro strap that rub and are basically worthless, and the softer, more formfitting, but too long, Performer's 1st choice ones (I went out and looked at them last night). The performer's ones have the hole on the suspensory wrap part that goes behind the fetlock.

I just went back and re-read what I said and realized it could have been misconstrued--I use "interfering" to mean brushing with the other front foot if in the front, and the other hind if in the back. Overreaching or clipping is if the horse overstrides with the hind and clips their front hoof or leg(usually on the same side). Any horse, especially minis that are less than perfect leg conformation or that are making tight corners, can interfere. But it depends on the conformation as to how likely they are to overreach (short backed, with lots of overstep in the hind).

Anyway, good discussion...and Jamie, let us know if you end up being able to get them to make some!!

Jamie, let us know if you end up being able to get them to make some!!
Absolutley! I want to be on the `first to be informed list.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Fourthed! I'm not excited by the Legacy brand's design but I definitely want to know about any new mini sport boots.

Leia

I will let everyone know what I hear. So far haven't heard back. I told them if they wanted to gain interest then they need to advertise in the breed magazines. I really hope they can make some.

Latest posts

Back