My ex gf the phone call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
A long story short...............He was totally clueless as so everything I told him!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I do beleive him. To say he is mad is putting it very mildly! He refused to leave the house (said he had nothing to hide) so we discussed it with Kendra there. Broke my heart! As she was crying. He said that he has not had any contact with Susan since before he met Kendra. That he had heard gossip that Susan was preg. and her guy had left her, but did not hear anymore and that was months ago. He is mad at me for not trusting him and said that he thought I thought more of him than to %$#@! cheat on his wife and daughter!!!! That Susan is a lunatic and crazy and that was why he broke it off with her. He said he was going to KILL THE B*%#H for doing this to his wife and family!!!!! He would not listen to me to calm down. Kendra is still crying in the background and screaming "Why is she doing this to us". The next thing I know is the phone went dead. I tried to call back and got no answer......A few hours ago I got a call from my ex husband...Kendra is in the hospital bleeding, but they have it under control, and my son is no where to be found!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! What have I done!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please

you have not done anything it's the B&*#H SUSAN that is responsible for it all!!!!!!

i'm so sorry you had to be involved, but it is not your fault apparently the crazy creep

has lost her guy and is trying to break up your sons marriage to get him back.

It is so upsetting to have your children have trouble in their life no matter how old they get

but we have to learn to trust them ( I have been guilty of not trusting my own son) different

circumstances but it's to easy to assume they are at fault.

possibly your son would love an appology from you for assuming she was telling the truth

which he will gladly accept i'm sure once he calms down.

But nothing else is your fault.

Unfortunately we can't fix their problems once they are older but, we can stand by and support them

there are so many CRAZY young girls around today :arg! I don't know how some of them have gotten so nuts

I hope all quiets down quickly for you and your son and daughter in law.

prayers for everything to work out

You havent done anything wrong...

I know your son is mad at you BUT he should be glad that you called him with this...

If you apologise for not trusting him( tell him Susan made it so believeable) he will calm down, it will just take alittle time..

I would call Kendra even if it is when your son is gone and talk to her and tell her you were trying to help and wouldnt hurt them intentionally...

I cant believe this Susan is so wacked to pull this!! What is wrong with some people..

Keep us posted we will be worried about you...

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there. I've no words of wisdom or advice. I just thank God for taking care of it. My heart is breaking for you and we all genuinely care.

God bless,

Joan

Prayers coming your way, for you, your son and daughter in law and the baby....

Your son needs to grow up.

If he did nothing wrong, he should be grateful to you for telling him his ex-girlfriend was spreading vicious lies.

And, if he did nothing wrong, why did he abandon within a few hours of your call a pregnant wife who apparently was distraught and upset and needed comforting from him?

You did the right thing by calling.

It is not your fault your son is handling this so poorly and immaturely.

You have done nothing that you shouldn't have!! Do NOT blame yourself! Sending prayers that Kendra and baby are OK.
default_pray.gif

Let us know how everybody is.

So sorry you got caught in the middle of this. Sounds like the ex knew exactly how to

cause problems, that's why she didn't contact him first.

Your son needs to grow up.

If he did nothing wrong, he should be grateful to you for telling him his ex-girlfriend was spreading vicious lies.

And, if he did nothing wrong, why did he abandon within a few hours of your call a pregnant wife who apparently was distraught and upset and needed comforting from him?

You did the right thing by calling.

It is not your fault your son is handling this so poorly and immaturely.
He did not abandon within a few hrs. he left when I was talking to him on the phone to cool off. From what my ex husband told me he got a call from Kendra within 15 mins of my talking to my son that she was bleeding...From what my ex said they both needed to cool off. Kendra called me and said they were going to keep her overnight to watch her. She said she paniced when she heard me say Susan said she was preg. And all she could see was her world crumble. She also said that she had been cramping the night before. And was grateful that she heard it from me and not anyone else. Donnie got to the hospital 10 mins. after she did. I truely appreciate everyones support on this but, if you go back read my original post, he was not mad at me for telling him or Kendra hearing it. He was mad at me for not trusting him. And was furious with Susan for trying to get $$$$$$$$$ from me to help take care of someone elses baby. I have not talked to him yet, but I will tomorrow. He has enough to handle right now. My ex said they are going to get a lawyer tomorrow and see if they can press charges on Susan. Again, thanks everyone for your support and prayers. Hopefully Kendra will come home tomorrow where she belongs.

Prayers for Kendra and the unborn baby. You did NOTHING wrong. And possibly, neither did you son. But you needed to tell him, he insisted it be infront of his pregnant wife. It's horrible, but it's possible to work it all out. He just needs to calm down and not do something to make a bad situation even worse.

Hang in there. I'm not a parent, but I have no doubt it is one of the most difficult jobs ever!

Oh I am so sorry
default_no.gif
I will take back my previous "shame on him". I don't know how anyone could be crazy enough to try to break up a family like that. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending prayers your way for Kendra, the baby, your son and you..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
You all have been threw a rough time. People like this Susan, well there are no words to describe them. They are only happy when everything and everyone is in termoil.. She sounds like she should be sisters with my sister in law..
default_frusty.gif
:arg! I pray that she gets what she has coming..Liars just make me sick.. And I pray that the baby and Kendra are fine. That is just so scary.. It might not seem like it, but it will work out in the end..
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Hoping only the best for you and your family!!!

You did absolutely nothing wrong. You did the right thing by confronting him even if the whole story is fabricated. You did the right thing, do not feel bad. Sending prayers for everyone in your family.. ((hugs))

Oh my gosh! I am keeping Kendra and your family in my prayers!!!! I don't think anyone could have seen this happening the way it has. Praying for a good update with Kendra out of the hospital and everything okay!

Any news on Kendra and the baby?

Latest posts

Back