New Harness!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
I should never join "for sale" facebook groups. I found a lightly used Marafun harness that will fit 4 of my 5 driving minis! It's hurricane blue and lime green. The super nice woman I bought it from shipped it out today. I was always going to buy a marafun but other things (vet bills, house projects, you know the things) kept coming up and then they quit doing any custom harness work and the marafun went bye bye. Imagine my surprise when there was one for sale in the color configuration I was wanting. Also, she found her hip bells that match the harness and threw them in the box for me this morning as well. I've only got two harnesses for all my horses to share so it's a pain when I have to switch them back and forth from pairs to single. So now I can leave the other set as pairs harnesses and use this one for single. I think I can even make it fit Candace with a few holes and a different bridle. Pics when it arrives!

Also do we have anyone in the Fort Worth, TX area that would be willing to look at a cart that is for sale in Boyd, TX for me? It's online and I'm always paranoid about getting scammed.

I should never join "for sale" facebook groups. I found a lightly used Marafun harness that will fit 4 of my 5 driving minis! It's hurricane blue and lime green. The super nice woman I bought it from shipped it out today. I was always going to buy a marafun but other things (vet bills, house projects, you know the things) kept coming up and then they quit doing any custom harness work and the marafun went bye bye. Imagine my surprise when there was one for sale in the color configuration I was wanting. Also, she found her hip bells that match the harness and threw them in the box for me this morning as well. I've only got two harnesses for all my horses to share so it's a pain when I have to switch them back and forth from pairs to single. So now I can leave the other set as pairs harnesses and use this one for single. I think I can even make it fit Candace with a few holes and a different bridle. Pics when it arrives!

Also do we have anyone in the Fort Worth, TX area that would be willing to look at a cart that is for sale in Boyd, TX for me? It's online and I'm always paranoid about getting scammed.
OH so happy for you in finding a harness you always wanted! Please share pics. It sounds wonderful.

I really like my marafun! That's what Phillippe has, we just upgraded to the Superflex collar. I sure hope Countryside gets their harness manufacturing staff sorted out so they can do custom again.

Latest posts

Back