Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome minihorses from Minnesota! Fifty-six Miniatures? My head just exploded! 😂

As a breeding farm you must have a lot of knowledge on all things dealing with birth and reproduction, as well as a lot of sleepless nights!

Please join in to any conversation or start your own. We love learning from each other!

Welcome minihorses from Minnesota! Fifty-six Miniatures? My head just exploded! 😂

As a breeding farm you must have a lot of knowledge on all things dealing with birth and reproduction, as well as a lot of sleepless nights!

Please join in to any conversation or start your own. We love learning from each other!
We each look after 10-11 Minis each so I do get some sleep during foaling season but not very much

Goodness! I call myself a breeder but I've produced a whopping 14 animals in total and none of them are minis. I believe there's people out there who do a far better job of that than I would. You must really enjoy your job! Welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Latest posts

Back