New pic of the Boxer, Bella aka Frumpy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
This isnt the best pic as it was taken with my cell phone, but wanted everybody to see how my baby is turning into a beautiful girl! We are argueing wether or not to fix her, I say yes, everybody else says no. So chances are I will sneak her in one day and get it done with out telling them.

Anyway here she is, she is around six months. That black blob in front of her, with the blue coller is my cocker spainel. I managed to get a quick pic while she was standing waiting for some pop corn.

Bella-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's beautiful Ashley.

Yes she is, now if I can just get some peace in the house. I finally got her over her food agressions, and dominace issues. Now, I just have to work on the Boston who I think, we need to find a new home for. Ever since we got Bella he picks fights, and will attack her and the other girls for no reason. I am doing some of the stuff I seen on Ceaser but nothing seems to be working. Its causeing issues there, and now the girls are fighting. The girls never fight, its always been the male and the other female he was raised with.

I just think he would do better in a 1 or 2 dog home. I just cant convince his owner that.

default_wub.png
so cute.

love those boxers we have three.brindle female, fawn female and white female.

She's growing up nicely Ashley, and I personally think you are doing the right thing in having her spayed.
default_yes.gif

I dont want puppies of any kind. To much work and time. THe horse foals do it for me. We already have 4 dogs, more then enough. I never want to have more then 2 dogs again. That said I dont know what I would do if I didnt have my little druel machine that counter surfs when I am not looking.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back