Oops AMY's in trouble again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Loved it! Marty, she is so beautiful and such a personality! I'm sure there's a great book in the works about Amy's adventures!
default_yes.gif
I always look forward to your posts!

God bless,

Joan

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your lovely girl, she reminded me so much of Bunsen. . . .

Bunsen was a Shepherd mix that my husband and I found, starved and scared, at an illegal dump site near our house many years ago. He and his brother, Cisco, had clearly been abandoned, and it took a lot of time and work to win their trust. They were only about 50 lbs. when full grown. Cisco was black-and-tan, but Bunsen was a perfect shepherd in miniature, saddleback color pattern, long muzzle, erect ears. Funny thing was, he had wiry, wavy hair. In some weird way, he looked like Tom Selleck. We named him Bunsen, but we usually called him Fuzz.

Fuzz and his sidekick were trouble on paws. It was like living with 4-legged juvenile delinquents, you never knew what they were going to be up to next. I remember looking at the two of them sitting in the middle of about 10 flats of shredded Pansies and saying, "You guys are trying to find out just how much I love you, aren't you?!" Bunsen had this way of looking at you, with his head tipped a little to the side, and you could just hear him thinking, "You're mad again. You really need to do something about that temper of yours!"

We did a little bit of obedience training with those two, and they were really good at sitting. They'd be up to something, we'd holler for them, and they'd come running up and plunk their butts down. "Sit. You never get in trouble by sitting!" I'd be standing there, breathing fire, having to hold it back because you mustn't scold a dog when he's doing something you want him to!!!

Man, I miss that dog!
default_wub.png

I'm not sure Amy was all that concerned lol.
default_rolleyes.gif
She's a very pretty girl, all grown up now!

Love it - when my dogs are naughty they tend to look away from me like that, too - like "hmm, if I can't see them then they can't see me!"

hi Marty. i was really fun to hear your voice lol
default_saludando.gif
default_laugh.png

Wow...look at how big your beautiful girl has gotten!
default_wub.png
She sure has grown up since I saw her at the show last year. What a cute video! Dan might have to find a new place to sleep...I think Amy has claimed his bed.

That is very cute. I should send you Jerry Lee. I was tired and ready for bed the other night when I brought a load of laundry up. Set in dining room and went to bed. Well got up the next morning and found the laundry neatly piled in the middle of the living room where Jerry had made himself a wonderfully soft bed out of it. Lucky for this boy my sense of humor kicked in instantly and I had to go back in bedroom to laugh.

Aren't they just the most entertaining animals and best friends.

Latest posts

Back